Positive Energy Ltd was present at the Asia Startup Summit in Singapore with 200 other attendees including:
- 25 MNC including Schneider Electric, Engie, Axa, and BNP Paribas
- 46 Startups operating in 14 countries in Asia
- 10 investors
- 12 speakers
- and more than 300 B2B meetings
We first visited Sydney for the final of the StartCon pitching competition. We took this opportunity to present our start-up to the local eco-system and investors.
Then direction Melbourne to attend the selection days of the Startupbootcamp Energy Australia. An honour to be part of the 20 shortlisted companies among the 635 screened ones.
With blockchain, renewable energy investment pools can be opened to a whole new set of investors. We will discuss how blockchain enables this new source of capital.
2.50 PM session program:
- The power of the crowd
- ICOs: the new norm or just a fad?
- Liquidity, IRRs and ROIs
- Why is blockchain necessary to increase the available capital?
Positive Energy Ltd. was awarded first prize for the most innovative technology to accelerate the & in 10 other finalists from 6 countries!